Seeking Expressions Of Interest
Port Hedland Pilots Are Seeking Expressions Of Interest From Suitably Qualified Master Mariners To Meet Our Future Pilot Needs
Port Hedland Pilots is a world leading private Pilotage company providing Pilotage Services to the Port of Port Hedland for more than 27 years.
Our Pilots facilitate the safe Pilotage of over 6000 vessel movements a year, providing for the annual export of over 540 million tonnes of Iron Ore out of the world’s largest bulk export port.
Applications will only be considered from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Valid Master Class 1 Certificate (Unlimited) issued by AMSA or AMSA recognised equivalent.
- Current AMSA Medical or AMSA recognised equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Permanent Australian Residency
- Ship Handling experience as either an exempt Master or Marine Pilot, with Cape Size/VLC(G)C experience preferred.
- Business experience will be viewed favourably.
- Port Hedland Pilots has an extensive in-house training program, with successful applicants required to undertake a period of training.
Residential based training during Port Hedland Pilots’ extensive on-water training program is preferred, however fly in fly out (FIFO) for suitably experienced applicants may be considered.
Interested individuals should address their expression of interest by clicking the link below.
Please include a Covering Letter addressing the above criteria.
Applications Close COB 14th June 2022